This website is open to the public and has been established by:
- Technicolor Creative Studios SA
- “Société Anonyme” (SA) with a capital of 2,358,245.55 euros, Registration number: 333 773 174 R.C.S. Paris
- 8-10 rue du Renard, 75004 Paris, France
- +33 (0)188.8.131.52.00
- Kim Julian, Brand Manager
When consulting this site, cookies are stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone. This section allows you to better understand how cookies work and sets out your rights to control our use of them. Cookies on our site may be used by Technicolor SA or by third parties.
This website may contain links to other sites; however, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by the other sites. We encourage you to read these other privacy statements.
Use of this website signifies your agreement to the web site privacy and personal data rules and policies. This website is for personal use only. Any copy, modification or commercial use of the site content is strictly forbidden without an express and written authorization. This includes any publicly disclosed email address or other personal data that is available on this site.
You can also address questions, comments, and requests directly to Technicolor Creative Studios SA using the above means of contact.
You have the right to file a complaint about us with the relevant data protection authority:
- The Lead Supervisory Authority as designed by Technicolor: the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL)
- Or the relevant authority in your country of work or residence.